- The symposium is open to the participation of academicians and researchers from Turkey and abroad.
- The symposium languages are Turkish and English.
- Scientific research on geomorphology can be presented verbally or as a poster.
- Registration for the symposium, papers and other procedures will through the www.ujes.org web page.
- Participation fees are valid for only one proceeding.
- The proceedings will be published as “International Geomorphology Symposium (2021) Proceedings Book”. Papers that are not presented will not be included in the symposium book.
Symposium Fee: 100 Euros